Yield Lab Complete Dual Bulb 48 Watt T5 Fluorescent Kit (6400K)
The Yield Lab Complete Dual Bulb 48 Watt T5 Fluorescent Grow Light Kit (6400K) is exactly what you need to get your growing clones or seeds through their vegging stage with ease. Designed for simple setup and use, this T5 grow light kit will be able to grow your chilis, peppers, clones and seedlings until they’re ready to flower and start bearing fruit.
T5 fluorescent bulbs will not pull a ton of energy, but they certainly pack a punch. For those autoflower plants, clones or seedlings that need a strong source of light without overwhelming heat, T5 bulbs are the perfect solution. That’s what makes T5 grow lights so popular with cloners: the 6400k light temperature is in the “cool” spectrum of light, which is what vegging plants (like clones) can’t live without.
Unlike HID grow lights, these T5 bulbs only shine 24 watts of power each down on your plants, for a total of 48 watts. That means these lights give your plants significantly less heat than MH bulbs, preventing heat damage/stress without sacrificing the wavelengths your plants need to grow.
Dual Bulb 24 Watt T5 Fluorescent Grow Light Kit Setup
- Remove the bars of the hanging rack and loosen the screws just enough to see 3-4 threads on each screw
- Align one of the base bars with its leg bar, with the screws facing in
- Slip the connecting plate into place around the screws; mount and fasten the screws down
- Repeat the same with the other leg
- Align the hanging bar with one of the legs, slip the mounting corner-piece into position between the two bars (the flat end facing forward), and repeat with the other leg on the opposite end
- Take one of the rope ratchet clips and attach it to the corresponding opening of the light reflector; repeat on the opposite end
- Raise the grow light with the center rope, then lock the light into the height you want by sliding the black hook up to the mounting bar and pulling down gently on the locking tab
- Plug the reflector into a 120v outlet, remove the foam protectors from the bulbs, flip the “On” switch, and you’re growing in no time!
And these aren’t just great on their own. You can use them in your existing grow setup, too. LED growers especially love these lights because they’ll fill in any gaps in coverage. HIDs can benefit from these lights as well, since they are a much cheaper source of supplementing light than LEDs.
With the Yield Lab 6400K Dual Bulb Complete 48w T5 Fluorescent Grow Light Kit you’ll be saving money on energy without sacrificing the light spectrum your plants thrive off. Portable and simple to install, grab these lights today and get your plants the light they need without all the heat.
- 1x Yield Lab 2 ft. T5 Fluorescent Grow Light Reflector (24" (L) x 5" (W) x 2.5" (H) )
- 2x Yield Lab 2 ft. T5 24w 6400k Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb (24" (L) x 5/8" (D) )
- 1x Yield Lab 2 ft. T5 Hanging Rack with Rope Ratchet Hangers ( ~27" (L) x ~24" (H) )